The Elite plan contains everything from Premium, plus advanced analytics. The only difference between the Elite and Ultimate plans is that the Ultimate plan supports up to 15 users. The Premium plan is a good option if you need more advanced features like vendor portal, custom domain, and custom reports.
- Zoho Books streamlines all essential accounting tasks, and organizes all types of transactions on the same platform.
- Overall, Zoho Books is one of the more advanced accounting software tools that we reviewed.
- PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering lab-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services.
- This site does not include all software companies or all available software companies offers.
- Record and monitor bank and credit card transactions like deposits, fund transfers, checks, expenses, credits, and refunds.
The distinctive advantage of Zoho Books is how it eliminates data entry, and allows you to import all bank and credit card transactions, and categorize those according to your bank’s rules. This possibility doesn’t only save time, but makes sure you’re working safely, and in line with all compliance standards. The same as Zoho products in general, Books is a no-brainer to work with, and makes use of familiar navigation tools to help moving around when looking at screens full of information. Visual graphs and quick overviews of your financial data are always available on your Dashboard, while the rest of functionalities are assembled in the tabs of a vertical navigation toolbar. You can automate much of your purchasing and invoicing ‘paperwork’ process which is wasted time you can spend actually working on your business. It integrates easily with other Zoho products, QuickBooks and Google if you need it to.
Zoho Books Features Overview
The overall experience with Zoho Books has been disappointing. We were told that they were capable of so much more than what they seem to be able to deliver on. There’s no real good workflow capabilities and no real way to automate processes that the user imports over and over again. If you’re just starting out and don’t have many sales or a big budget, this is great accounting Zoho Books Review software for the value. You’ll enjoy access to many useful features so that you can automate your accounting and bookkeeping without the high cost. Each project has its own home page, from which you can add hours worked and view lists of related purchases and sales. You can quickly see whether all billable hours have been billed and where you stand with your budget .
However, we found that there is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to performing more advanced automations. Zoho also features its own scripting language that will likely delight tech-minded business owners, but it may discourage less tech-savvy users. Zoho’s ability to automate financial functions is almost unparalleled among the accounting software products we reviewed. Thankfully, Zoho Books makes your company’s finances easier to manage with the ability to automate processes and develop custom functions using a unique scripting language. With scheduled reminders and other notifications, you can reduce errors and the chance of something slipping through the cracks. These features make this accounting software our top pick for automating processes. The mobile app was too handy and the integration to GST portal made filing and reporting easy.Also missing Purchase expenses were updated from GST filings by other companies.
Solid, usable software with great support
Zoho Books’ attractive UI is easy to set up and well-organized. The accounting software is generally intuitive and easy to use, although it can be a bit difficult to navigate at times — there are so many features that some get hidden within https://online-accounting.net/ each other. Zoho Books offers six pricing plans, including a free plan. You can sign up for a free 14-day trial of any of the paid plans. No credit card or banking information is required, and you can cancel the trial period anytime.
- Read some Zoho Books Accounting Software reviews and look into each of the other systems in your shortlist in detail.
- They include connecting with payment gateways, configuring user roles and permissions, modifying the Chart of Accounts, and adding custom fields.
- Zoho helps my business keep accurate accounting records, bill customer and drive down receivables.
- Information provided on Forbes Advisor is for educational purposes only.
- Also payment intigration is added feature which enable us to receive fund online.
- Businesses can use Zoho Books to efficiently manage finances and monitor cash flow.
Zoho Books also has an excellent client portal where you can convert estimates and quotes to invoices, collect payments, and collaborate with your clients. I think in the end I was attracted by the price, but this experience clearly proves the maxim, you get what you pay for. Once you get used to the nuances, Zoho Books accounting software is a joy to use. The company provides excellent customer service and support resources to help you understand the software.
Zoho Books vs Competitors FSB Case Study
Moreover, we already had Zoho CRM to simplify it all further. Zoho Books has established itself as one of the most trusted hotel management systems. It helped us enhance customer experience with a robust feedback system. Overall a usable software with the great interface, the only lag is it’s a little slow in real time. Great with beginners as well as the app consist of not too complicated logs and has quite a user-friendly interface for the beginners as well. Many books are available on it and you can read all of them without any cost.
- It needs better books to and need to organize it better.
- The big drawback of Zoho Books’ free version is that you’ll only have access to email support.
- If you connect your account to a payment processor, you can accept invoice payments online.
- The multi-currency invoices are tremendously useful for global selling and simplify the entire process.
- While it is very easy to integrate with other zoho products like Zoho Expense it can sometimes be hard to understand how that integration is meant to work.
- It’s a must for people starting up a new, small business to handle the finances and keep the cash flow.
- The advantage of Zoho Books is that it can be linked to your online sales sites easily.